COMMERCIAL BIRD CONTROL
Stop Costly Bird Infestations
Some bird species are considered a nuisance for businesses. Most pest birds gain entry into premises through loading bay areas or damaged roofing. They are known to:
- Cause property damage by dislodging roof tiles, blocking guttering, building nests and leaving droppings that corrode building material.
- Be aggressive and attack customers and employees, especially during the breeding season when they are defending their young.
- Carry fleas, mites, ticks, lice and other biting insects which can spread diseases and pose a serious health risk.
Adopting expert bird control measures sooner rather than later will ensure your business is protected against the hazards associated with pest birds. Birds cause millions of dollars of damage to commercial properties every year and that doesn’t include clean-up costs, damage to your reputation and lost business.
The Benefits of a LONESTAR Pest Solutions Bird Control Program-
Bird Control requires considerable expertise. LONESTAR Pest Solutions experience managing bird pests makes us the ideal pest management partner for your business. There are many benefits to professional bird control:
- Avoid costly bird damage to buildings
- Protect structures, vehicles, and equipment from corrosive bird droppings
- Cut cleanup and repair costs
- Protect your brand and business
- Maintain the aesthetics of your property
- Reduce health and liability risks
- Prevent the spread of diseases, such as West Nile, Salmonella and E. Coli
- Avoid fire hazards caused by birds building nests in vents and chimneys
- Decrease nuisance for customers, residents, and employees
- Custom Bird Solutions for your Business
LONESTAR Pest Solutions offers state-of-the-art bird management strategies tailored to suit your needs. We provide a wide range of programs, targeting nesting sites and roosting areas. Our experienced team can design and install a range of bird management products to ensure an effective solution to your bird problem.
LONESTAR Pest Solutions was founded for the purpose of solving pest problems. With over 30 years of experience, our team of pest professionals provides affordable, effective solutions to our customers. We are committed to excellent customer service and continuous education in order to stay the leader in our industry.
Bird Control Strategies
Products Used – Our bird-control strategies are effective and humane, designed to solve your problem and eliminate the costs of clean-up.
Bird netting is a low-profile, long-lasting bird control solution. Netting is particularly useful in open areas or semi-enclosed spaces such as parking garages where perching, nesting and roosting occur. This is a good option for a zero tolerance space.
Bird spikes create a physical barrier against a bird infestation, preventing birds from landing, perching or roosting. Spikes are an effective, long-lasting solution that is applied on landing surfaces such as ledges, column edges, window sills, chimneys and rooftops. Spikes are a discreet, effective, humane bird deterrent solution.
OVOVCONTROL PROGRAM – OvoControl is Birth Control for Birds. OvoControl® (nicarbazin 0.5%) represents birth control for birds. This method of pigeon control reduces the overall bird burden at treated sites. OvoControl P helps solve the problem at the source with a long-term population control program.
- Bird Shock Track Systems are a low-profile deterrent, preserving the architectural integrity of your space. Shock tracks deliver a harmless, but startling, electric shock, to birds in order to prevent landing, nesting and roosting.
- Sonic and Ultrasonic controls
- Electronic bird repellents produce audio and visual threats that frighten or irritate birds, conditioning them to avoid the area. These devices are programmable to run on a specified schedule.
- Laser beams act as a deterrent by frightening pest birds. Silent, colored beams are detected by birds and repel them from the protected zone.
LONESTAR Pest Solutions is Proud to be Affiliated with:
PO Box 461574 , San Antonio, Texas 78246 | Office: (210) 653-4250